More to explore...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Turkey Day Sisters Pictures... Update

Well, I forgot to tell you! Dear ol' sis had an ulterior motive for our "Sisters" picture. She gave us the picture for Christmas in the prettiest shadowbox style frame. It had "Sisters" printed on the glass above the picture. It turned out really good... Even with my "fluffy" self front and center. My sisters and I always exchange little happies at Christmas. But what's so funny is watching the twins every year. Every year they try to get something that the other one won't and they get almost the same thing every time. Last year it was watches, this year it was charm necklaces, two years ago it was really nice, super soft scarves and fuzzy socks. I'm telling you, it's a hoot! They are so weird about stuff sometimes.

Anyway, just thought y'all might want to know what was up with the picture that I didn't want to take... It turned out great!

L

No comments: