More to explore...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not Dead.... Yet

Hi-de-ho! No, I haven't fallen off the planet. Although I'll admit to falling off the deep end from time to time.... I have come to find that blogging is harder than I thought it was going to be, so I'll try again. Many things going on in the world of Corbin, but we have.... wait for it.........A SCHEDULE!! I'm so proud!

I'm headed off to Curves & I promise to post all about our family schedule when I return. Seriously! I even have time on my schedule for it!! HA!

Blessings,
Lori

1 comment:

Anita said...

You were up at 5:30? did you get my message about not checking mail today? Jeff and the boys leave tomorrow instead...so Th, Fr, are the only days to check. I should have a CBD package (large) so if it doesn't arrive today, can you watch for it on the porch?

I will try to email the plans.