More to explore...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funny Buddies...


A couple of weeks ago Jonah's friend, Austin, came over. As usual, they had a great time, after we got home! It was one of those days where I had 13 places to go - u know pop in and out. Those days wear you out. And the kids had to go with me. They were troopers. Very good - very little complaining... So when I made my last stop at the little grocery in Sherman, there was a quarter prize machine right at the check-out. (Whoever puts those things there should be tarred and feathered) And in the machine was these peel and stick mustaches. Well of course, I just had to get the kids one for being so good for me that day. They were so funny! I had forgotten that I had taken this photo until I started downloading my camera tonight. What a pair! International spies got nothing on these two! Ha! Well what was really funny was the "grandpa grey" mustache that Rebekah had on, but she gracefully declined to be in the photo!
O, to be a kid again! Where the only troubles I see are the agonizing decisions over which kind of ice cream I'd rather have... But wait. Maybe being grown up is better. Then I can just choose to have one bite of each kind! HA!
If all the problems of life were that easy to solve!

No comments: