More to explore...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ooops! I forgot to post my menu!

I said I would. I knew I should. I thought I could... but I never did. Sorry! Is it too bad to post the weekly menu when half the week is gone? Maybe not! I'd like to add this as some type of side bar, but I haven't figured that out yet! So here it is, menu time.

And by the way, tonight's smoked turkey was divine! I remembered that I had some squash dressing in the freezer and I got that out to have with dinner... Mmmm! Tommy asked me to pack a plate for his lunch tomorrow. I don't usually get any kind of accolades for my meals, but that's pretty darned close!

Ta, ta!

Oh wait! I figured out how to add it to my side bar! Yay!! So now it's posted after the pics of my hoodlums - I mean, my sweet children!

No comments: