More to explore...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

What a Messy Week...

Am I the only one that's had a totally messed up week? I seems like absolutely NOTHING has gotten done as it should. The "day off" on Monday wasn't worth the rest of the mess we've had this week!

Well, I don't know... I shouldn't say that.

Monday was a good day for being with the family. Monday morning Tommy took the kids dove hunting with some friends. They brought home 2 birds. Not much to celebrate over, but it was hunting, nonetheless. But in the afternoon, it was time for all of us to go. We spent nearly 4 hours in the dove field and brought home 5 birds... that our friends shot!! We were awful! My aim is about as good as my first try at challa bread!! LOL! My only claim to fame is that I shot that flying Diet Coke bottle that passed over! LOL! And boy, do I have the bruises to show for it! My poor shoulder... But the children loved it. We were all together, doing something we liked, and with the addition of good friends, well... I guess the day might be worth a messy week after all.

So I can say, "Thank you Lord for messy weeks!"

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" Ephesians 5:20

Grateful in Grace,
Lori

No comments: