More to explore...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Flowers & "Fotos"

Today I was downloading my camera onto my computer and I got a little surprise. Rebekah had asked me if she could take some pictures of my flowers with my camera. Of course, I told her to be really careful with my camera and she could take some pictures. I asked her did she get any good pictures and her answer was the non-committal "mmm hmmm..." I thought no more about it. I was busy with supper and all, you know. But I never thought she would have taken a picture like this. Actually there were two. The first with no zoom and the second close up.
I was astonished at how beautiful these photos are. I think I'm going to enter these in the 4-H contest. They look like something out of a magazine. I may even blow this up and have it framed for her room.
Okay, I know I'm the Mom here and I'm supposed to think my kid is great and that her accomplishments are the greatest that ever were. But unless I'm sadly mistaken, this is the bomb. I may not know much, but I know a good picture when I see one.
Hmmm.... Maybe I should give her the camera more often.
Dreaming of a wealthy child that can care for me in my old age....
Lori

No comments: